Benefits We Offer
A local employer working with local people
- 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays with additional days for length of service.
- We even give you an extra day off for your birthday!
- Maximum 37 hour week
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme - around the clock access via telephone, email and online, this is a free, independent resource to help you balance your work, family and personal life
- Family Friendly Policies
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Dynamic, innovative, fun organisation
- Monthly Employee Award
We invest in all of our people whether they are in paid positions or one of our highly valued volunteers.
Personal development and performance management programmes are key to maintaining standards and ensuring our team reaches its full potential and achieves that maximum levels of job satisfaction.
Some of our teams work remotely and therefore keeping in touch is vital. A staff intranet and quarterly staff briefings ensure we are all fully engaged and in the know.
Where are we?
n-compass Northwest Head Office is located on Edward VII Quay just off Navigation Way which is located just outside of Preston City Centre.
The City Centre is approximately 5 minutes’ drive away and there is easy access to the M6, M61, M65 and M55 Motorways with Preston’s West Coast main line railway station approximately 1 mile away.
The beige coloured parking spots are available for those visiting n-compass.
For more information, please download our Visitors Information Sheet by clicking here.