For help and support call us on 03450 138 208 or email: admin@ncompassnorthwest.co.uk

Charity registration number: 1128809

Carers Hub Lancashire Summer Newsletter 2018

Carers

Check out the Carers’ Hub Lancashire Newsletter for Summer 2018!

Read more
Featured news image

Pauline Fardon shortlisted for Outstanding Carers award

Carers

Pauline Fardon from our Rochdale Carers Hub has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Carers award in the Greater Manchester Health and Care Champion Awards 2018.

Read more
Featured news image

Carers Week 2018

Carers

This week is Carers Week! This week is focusing on all the ways to help carers stay healthy and connected with other people.

Read more
Featured news image

Cheshire East Carers Hub Launch

Carers

We are pleased to announce the official launch of the new Cheshire East Carers Hub, a new information and support service designed to help carers fulfil their caring responsibilities and still enjoy a healthy life outside of their caring role.

Read more
Featured news image

Rochdale Carers Hub Newsletter – Summer 2018

Carers

Check out our Rochdale Carers Hub newsletter for Summer 2018!

Read more
Featured news image

Check out the new look Newsletter for our Carers Services’ in Lancashire for May, June and July 2018!

Carers

Check out the new look Carers’ Hub Lancashire Newsletter for May, June and July 2018!

Read more
Featured news image

Carers Summer Newsletter 2017

News, Carers

Take a look at the Carers newsletter for Autumn.

Read more
Featured news image

Find Out About Yours and Your Loved Ones Rights

News, Carers

The Mental Capacity Act can make a real difference to the lives of people who may lack capacity to make decisions. It's aim is to empower people to make decisions for themselves wherever possible.

Read more
Featured news image

Lancashire Carers Week 12th-18th June 2017

News, Carers

Together we can build carer friendly communities.

Read more
Featured news image

Rochdale Carers' Week Timetable

News, Carers

Rochdale Carers’ Hub has over a dozen events planned for Carers’ week. See below for more information on free health checks, relating massages, bowling and more.

Read more
Featured news image

Testimonials

Speech bubble icon

"You have been extremely kind, patient and very understanding... without your support I wouldn't got where I need to be."

Surai, Preston

Speech bubble icon

"Thank you so much, this has given me so much confidence and I feel now that I will get the sort of treatment I need, in the way I need it to be."

Betty, Fylde

Speech bubble icon

"Thank you for your support... I now feel strong enough to make my own decisions and my aim is to continue to act independently with other areas of my life."

Kylie, Lancaster

Speech bubble icon

Your input was superb, exactly what I needed; an independent person to help me to question and comment and move things forward.

Blackburn with Darwen Service User

• ISOQAR
  • Children & Young People Award
  • Advocacy QPM
  • Investor in People Silver
  • PRIDE
  • Living Wage Employer