For help and support call us on 03450 138 208 or email: admin@ncompassnorthwest.co.uk

Charity registration number: 1128809

Wirral Advocacy Hub - Quarter 3 Report

Advocacy

During quarter 3, The Wirral Advocacy Hub supported customers with self advocacy courses to increase their knowledge, communication and confidence when it comes to self advocacy.

Read more
Featured news image

Wirral Advocacy Hub - Quarter 3 Report

Advocacy

During quarter 3, our Wirral Advocacy Hub received 788 new referrals and supported 231 professionals to access their statutory advocacy.

Read more
Featured news image

St. Helens Advocacy Hub - Quarter 3 Report

Advocacy

During quarter 3, 509 people were assessed by the St Helens Advocacy Hub, who have seen a 138% increase in people being supported to self advocate.

Read more
Featured news image

Lancashire Advocacy Hub - Quarter 3 Report

Advocacy

Our Lancashire Advocacy Hub received 857 new referrals during quarter 3 and 100% of customers left feeling more positive!

Read more
Featured news image

New Services in St Helens for Information, Advice and Advocacy

Advocacy

Two new services designed to assist and support vulnerable residents are due to launch in April, commissioned by St. Helens Council.

Read more
Featured news image

Blackburn with Darwen contract award for n-compass Advocacy Service

News, Advocacy

n-compass northwest are excited to announce that from the 31st October 2016, Advocacy in Blackburn with Darwen will be delivered by n-compass Advocacy Service.

Read more
Featured news image

Annual Impact Report 2015 - 2016

n-compass northwest, News, Advocacy, Carers, Self Harm Support, Lancashire Well-Being

Take at look at everything we've achieved throughout 2015 - 2016 in our Annual Impact infographic.

Read more
Featured news image

National Human Rights Toolkit Launched

n-compass northwest, Advocacy

Yesterday, over 60 people attended the national launch of a Human Rights toolkit in Blackburn.‚ÄčThe British Institute of Human Rights (BIHR) launched their advocacy human rights toolkit.

Read more
Featured news image

Testimonials

Speech bubble icon

"You have been extremely kind, patient and very understanding... without your support I wouldn't got where I need to be."

Surai, Preston

Speech bubble icon

"Thank you so much, this has given me so much confidence and I feel now that I will get the sort of treatment I need, in the way I need it to be."

Betty, Fylde

Speech bubble icon

"Thank you for your support... I now feel strong enough to make my own decisions and my aim is to continue to act independently with other areas of my life."

Kylie, Lancaster

Speech bubble icon

"Throughout the whole process, your were helpful and caring, which made the situation so much better for me and my family."

Margaret, Blackpool

• ISOQAR
  • Children & Young People Award
  • Advocacy QPM
  • Investor in People Silver
  • PRIDE
  • Living Wage Employer