For help and support call us on 03450 138 208 or email: admin@ncompassnorthwest.co.uk

Charity registration number: 1128809

Annual Stakeholder Survey 2018

n-compass northwest

We've recently released the results from our latest Annual Stakeholder Survey.

Read more
Featured news image

Stakeholder Newsletter - Spring 2018

n-compass northwest

Take a look at our Stakeholder Newsletter for Spring 2018.

Read more
Featured news image

Shortlisted Finalists for the Red Rose Awards 2018

n-compass northwest, News

We are delighted to announce we have been shortlisted as finalists for the Red Rose Awards.

Read more
Featured news image

Volunteering Newsletter - October 2017

Check out our volunteer newsletter for October! There is a range of information available, from volunteering roles or free courses for volunteers and a whole host of pictures.

Read more
Featured news image

n-compass northwest Quarter 2 Contract Infographics

Read more
Featured news image

Back on Track Evaluation

The aim of the Back on Track pilot was to establish if unemployed clients have improved health and employment outcomes as a result of CBT therapy.

Read more
Featured news image

Volunteering Newsletter - September

Check out our volunteer newsletter for September! There is a range of information available, from volunteering roles or free courses for volunteers and a whole host of pictures.

Read more
Featured news image

n-compass Asks You To Look Behind The Smile

This month n-compass is launching a new campaign, 'Behind The Smile', in conjunction with our Butterfly and Phoenix projects, a service that supports 11-17 year olds who are struggling to cope.

Read more
Featured news image

No Smoking Day 2017

Today is National No Smoking Day, Are you taking part? It’s no secret that smoking is bad for your health, but exactly how will stopping make life better? You’ll feel the benefits of stopping smoking from day one. Quick wins such as saving money and…

Read more
Featured news image

Dignity Day 2017

Dignity for all in care and in the community.

Read more
Featured news image

Testimonials

Speech bubble icon

n-compass provides excellent patient focused Advocacy and respects the patient’s rights and views.”

St. Helens Professional

Speech bubble icon

"Thank you so much, this has given me so much confidence and I feel now that I will get the sort of treatment I need, in the way I need it to be."

Fylde Service User

Speech bubble icon

"Thank you for your support... I now feel strong enough to make my own decisions and my aim is to continue to act independently with other areas of my life."

Lancaster Service User

Speech bubble icon

"Your input was superb, exactly what I needed; an independent person to help me to question and comment and move things forward."

Blackburn with Darwen Service User

• ISOQAR
  • Children & Young People Award
  • Advocacy QPM
  • Investor in People Silver
  • PRIDE
  • Living Wage Employer
  • Investing in Volunteers
  • Best Companies 3 Star