Our training sessions are free of charge and can be accessed by people in local communities, voluntary, public, private and statutory sectors.
Carers Awareness Training - 2 hour interactive training session
- How do we identify a carers, their roles and how caring impacts on their lives
- Information, facts & figures
- Current legislation that supports carers and the people they care for
- A quiz to identify the knowledge that the attendees have about carers before they under take the training and an evaluation to identify knowledge gained during the training
- Services that support carers in their local communities
What do the delegates think?
“Excellent training, discussions raised within the training were invaluable”
“Enjoyed the session. Very useful, will help staff to provide greater support to carers”
“Great for me as a new student, I found the training really informative and I will be able to use the knowledge I gained in my placement”
“Very engaging course content, informative about the extensive roles that carers have and services that are available to support them, highlighted and reinforced the importance of carers”
n-compass Services Briefing – 30 mins overview
Provides an overview of the organisation and the services we offer - Advocacy, Carers, Self Harm & Lancashire Wellbeing Services.
The session also covers who is eligible to access the services and how to refer into them and attendees are invited to ask questions throughout the briefing.
“Very clear information, plenty of opportunities to share personal experiences, well timed training”