When applying for one of our jobs:
Complete our standard application forms as this will ensure we collect all of the information requested and allows each application to be measured against the same criteria.
- Read the role profile carefully to make sure you understand what we are looking for
- Please take time and care when completing your application and make sure that you relate your supporting information to the criteria given on the relevant role profile
- Check the closing date for the position you are applying for. Normally interviews are held the week after the closing date.
The way we deal with applications for jobs is an important part of the service we offer. We welcome any comments you may have on how your own application is handled, which will help us improve the service.
Benefits we offer
A local employer working with local people.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays with additional days for length of service.
- We even give you an extra day off for your birthday!
- Maximum 37 hour week
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme - around the clock access via telephone, email and online, this is a free, independent resource to help you balance your work, family and personal life
- Family Friendly Policies
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Dynamic, innovative, fun organisation
- Monthly Employee Award
- Buying and selling annual leave
- 3 hours off for Christmas shopping
We invest in all of our people whether they are in paid positions or one of our highly valued volunteers.
Personal development and performance management programmes are key to maintaining standards and ensuring our team reaches its full potential and achieves that maximum levels of job satisfaction.
Some of our teams work remotely and therefore keeping in touch is vital. A staff intranet and quarterly staff briefings ensure we are all fully engaged and in the know.